Tinting Cars, Homes & Offices
Homes Window Tinting Mile End
Tint Works has been tinting homes in Adelaide for over 10 years. We consider ourselves as one of the main window tinting providers coving the metro area. Our expert home window tinting team can install window tint on both single & double story homes, cottages, units, apartments and more.
We offer free quotes & aim to educate & answer any questions you may have in regards to your window tinting. If you live near our mile end office feel free to come in and see us. We can show you the different tinting shades & products.
If you don’t we do offer free call outs for quotes so we can go through all of this with you at your home. We look forward to helping you with your home window tinting.
For the benefits of home window tinting please scroll to the bottom of the page.
Office Window Tinting Mile End
Tint Works has been tinting offices in Adelaide for over 10 years. We consider ourselves as one of the main office window tinting providers in the metro area. Our expert office window tinting team can place window tinting on any sized window frame as well as any size building. There is no office building to big or too small for our office window tinting team.
We offer free quotes & aim to educate & answer any questions you may have in regards to your office window tinting. As we are located in Mile End the majority of our work is done near the Adelaide CBD. Having done work for the University of South Australia, Macdonalds Haighs Chocolate & more we come highly recommended.
If you would like to learn more about our office window tinting please give us a call and talk to one of our team members today.
Car Window Tinting Mile End
Tint Works has been tinting all makes & models of cars in Adelaide for over 10 years. We have a wealth of experience that we view as one of our points of difference to other window tinting businesses in Adelaide.
Our expert car window tinting team can place window tint on any make or model of car, van, ute, truck, bus & even boats, motorbikes, & planes.
We offer free quotes & aim to educate & answer any questions you may have in regards to your car window tinting. If you would like a free quote for your car window tinting please give our Mile End office a call today.
We are here to help and look forward to helping you with your car window tinting in Adelaide.
Tint Works Window Film
- Rejects up to 99% ultraviolet radiation
- Rejects up to 68% solar energy
- Increases air conditioner efficiency thereby reducing power consumption
- Increases safety and security by improving the shatter-resistance of your windows
- Protects interiors from fading and cracking
- Has a durable scratch resistant coating
- Is guaranteed against colour change and turning purple
- Enhances the overall appearance of your building
Benefits of window tinting your home, office or car
Benefits of tinting your home
- Reduce energy costs, by reducing the need to run your air conditioning at a high level.
- In Winter it can also keep the warm air inside thus saving on gas & electrical
- Creates a safer environment for you and your family from harmful UV Rays.
- These UV Rays also damage carpet, curtains, couches, and woodwork.
- Reduces the glare in the home protecting your families eyes.
- Improves the privacy and ads character & style to the home.
Benefits of tinting your office
- Theft-deterrent, tinted windows make it harder to see what’s in your office.
- Reduces energy bills – both gas and electrical as heating and cooling doesn’t need to be used as much.
- Increases your privacy
- Reduces glare which is even more important if you use computers (protects your eyes)
- Reduces & stops damage to furniture, curtains, carpets, computers & Tv’s if in direct sunlight
- Stylish – ads character to your office space.
Benefits of tinting your car
- Reduces the UV into the car which is important in Australia, especially if you have a young family.
- Your air conditioner & heater doesn’t need to work as hard, to cool down or maintain temperature.
- Reduces glare and strain on your eyes
- Ads a level of security making it hard for people to see inside your car.
- By having tinted windows you can protect the inside of the car, so your leather, cloth, driving console etc.
- Plus who hates a hot steering wheel? With window tint, you can reduce this sting.
14A Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
08 8354 0044
116 Spencer St, Bunbury WA 6230
08 9721 8403
U1/3 Boyd St, Geraldton WA 6530
08 9921 8231
2/46 Byre Ave Somerton Park, SA 5044
08 8350 9722
2/1 Farral Road, Midland WA 6056
08 9250 5501
6/13 Durham Road, Bayswater
08 9471 8674
Request a Quote
With six convenient locations and an experienced team you can trust book your free quote for your car, home or office