Home, Office & Car Window Tinting Bunbury
Home Window Tinting Bunbury
Tint Works has been tinting homes in regional Western Australia for over 10 years. We are able to fit window film in various different tint shades to single & double story homes, apartments, cottages, units & rentals.
We aim to provide our clients with as much information as possible so that you understand what your window tinting can do for your home. Reducing electrical & gas costs, protecting your family from UV rays and so on.
We offer free quotes & aim to educate & answer any questions you may have in regards to your home window tinting.
For a full list of benefits please scroll down below.
Office Window Tinting Bunbury
Tint Works in Bunbury has been tinting office buildings in regional Western Australia for over 10 years. We are able to fit window film in various different shades on any building. Whether you want window tinting done on a 30 story building or want to window tint a 2 story office we can help you.
If you would like more information on the brands or shading percentages please give us a call, or drop into our office and have a chat with us.
We offer free quotes to all clients and can provide PDF’s with more information on brands and tinting shades.
Car Window Tinting Bunbury
Tint Works has been tinting all makes & models of cars in Bunbury for over 10 years. We have a wealth of experience that we view as one of our points of difference to other window tinting businesses in regional Western Australia.
Our expert car window tinting team can place window tint on any make or model of car, van, ute, truck, bus & even boats, motorbikes, & planes.
We offer free quotes & aim to educate & answer any questions you may have in regards to your car window tinting. If you would like a free quote for your car window tinting please give our Bunbury office a call today.
We are here to help and look forward to helping you with your car window tinting in regional Western Australia.
Tint Works Window Film
- Rejects up to 99% ultraviolet radiation
- Rejects up to 68% solar energy
- Increases air conditioner efficiency thereby reducing power consumption
- Increases safety and security by improving the shatter-resistance of your windows
- Protects interiors from fading and cracking
- Has a durable scratch resistant coating
- Is guaranteed against colour change and turning purple
- Enhances the overall appearance of your building
Benefits of window tinting your home, office or car
Benefits of window tinting your home
- Reduce energy costs, by reducing the need to run your air conditioning at a high level.
- In Winter it can also keep the warm air inside thus saving on gas & electrical
- Creates a safer environment for you and your family from harmful UV Rays.
- These UV Rays also damage carpet, curtains, couches, and woodwork.
- Reduces the glare in the home protecting your families eyes.
- Improves the privacy and ads character & style to the home.
Benefits of window tinting your office
- Theft-deterrent, tinted windows make it harder to see what’s in your office.
- Reduces energy bills – both gas and electrical as heating and cooling doesn’t need to be used as much.
- Increases your privacy
- Reduces glare which is even more important if you use computers (protects your eyes)
- Reduces & stops damage to furniture, curtains, carpets, computers & Tv’s if in direct sunlight
- Stylish – ads character to your office space.
Benefits of window tinting your car
- Reduces the UV into the car which is important in Australia, especially if you have a young family.
- Your air conditioner & heater doesn’t need to work as hard, to cool down or maintain temperature.
- Reduces glare and strain on your eyes
- Ads a level of security making it hard for people to see inside your car.
- By having tinted windows you can protect the inside of the car, so your leather, cloth, driving console etc.
- Plus who hates a hot steering wheel? With window tint, you can reduce this sting.
14A Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
08 8354 0044
116 Spencer St, Bunbury WA 6230
08 9721 8403
U1/3 Boyd St, Geraldton WA 6530
08 9921 8231
2/46 Byre Ave Somerton Park, SA 5044
08 8350 9722
2/1 Farral Road, Midland WA 6056
08 9250 5501
6/13 Durham Road, Bayswater
08 9471 8674